Registration and payment are due before the season starts in April.
All players must register online with both the Adelaide Uni Sports Association (AUSA) and the Football Federation of Australia (FFA). You must pay your fees as part of registering with the AUSA.
For new players, fees will cover club shorts and socks.
- Adelaide University Students: $272
- Other students: $320 ($360 is to be paid up front, and the Whites will reimburse $40).
- Non-students: $360
- Non-playing Coaches/Managers: $22 (reimbursed by the Whites)
If you cannot afford to pay the entire fee, speak to your coach or a committee member ASAP. You must at least purchase the “AU Sport Membership”, which is free for students.
Follow these steps to register with the AUSA and pay your fees for the season. The “AU Sport Membership” below provides you with insurance, covering any injury.
- Go the AUSA Soccer Page.
- Click on [Join or Renew] at the right of the page.
- If you do not have an account, click on “Create an Account” and follow the prompts.
- Otherwise, sign in. If you are taken to the “Recover Password” page, you need to create a new password.
- Once signed in, select “2018 AUSC Collegiate MEN player membership” (or “2018 AUSC non–playing membership” for coaches/managers)
- Follow the prompts, filling out the Medical Form.
- If you are prompted to select an “AU Sport Membership”, select the appropriate option. If you are a student, it will be free. Add it to your cart.
- If you are NOT prompted to select an “AU Sport Membership”, it means you are currently covered, and will receive a renewal email when it runs out (annually).
- Follow the steps through to payment, choosing “Uni Whites” as your team.
Follow these steps to register with the FFSA as a player.
Go to the My Football Club Player Registration page.
If you have previously played for the Whites, or any other FFA club (including juniors), you already have an FFA number:
- If you know your FFA number, select the first option.
- Otherwise, select the second option to find it.
- If you cannot find your FFA number or retrieve your password, contact the Whites, or your previous club.
If you have never played for an FFA club, select the third option to create an FFA number.
Please update your contact details including email and emergency contact.
- Club: Adelaide University Soccer Club White (14010)
- Was the player’s last registration to play football in another country? Always answer NO!
- Payment: Manual Payment At Club
- Previous club: if your previous club was in another country, leave this blank.
You do not need to add a photo.
No payments are required online – choose manual payment.
If you need help, follow the Self Registration Guide.
Ignore any invoice you get from the FFSA. We will take care of this.