Registration and payment are due before the season starts in April.
All players must register online with both the Adelaide Uni Sports Association (AUSA) and the Football Federation of Australia (FFA). You must pay your fees as part of registering with the AUSA.
For new players, fees will cover club shorts and socks.ddd
- Adelaide University Students: $292
- Non-students: $380
- Non-playing Coaches/Managers: $22 (reimbursed by the Whites)
Follow these steps to register with the AUSA and pay your fees for the season. The “AU Sport Membership” below provides you with insurance, covering any injury.
- Go the AUSA Soccer Page.
- Click on [Join or Renew] at the right of the page.
- If you do not have an account, click on “Create an Account” and follow the prompts.
- Otherwise, sign in. If you are taken to the “Recover Password” page, you need to create a new password.
- Once signed in, select “AUSC Collegiate MEN player membership” (or “AUSC non–playing membership” for coaches/managers)
- Follow the prompts, filling out the Medical Form.
- If you are prompted to select an “AU Sport Membership”, select the appropriate option. If you are a student, it will be free. Add it to your cart.
- If you are NOT prompted to select an “AU Sport Membership”, it means you are currently covered, and will receive a renewal email when it runs out (annually).
- Follow the steps through to payment, choosing “Uni Whites” as your team.
Follow these steps to register with the FFSA as a player. Note that the site has changed this season
Go to the My Football Club Player Registration page and click Get Started.
If you have previously played for the Whites, or any other FFA club (including juniors), you already have an FFA number. Click Sign In and follow the prompts.
Otherwise, create an account.
Please ensure your contact details including email and emergency contact are up to date.
IMPORTANT: If you are from overseas, for the section International Transfer Certificate:
- DO NOT SELECT No – my last registration was overseas
- Select I have never registered to play Football before
If you need help, ask Ian, Stuart, Alan, or the Facebook group.
Ignore any invoice you get from the FFSA. We will take care of this.