Stellar Season Stats and More Milestones
The B’s had a stellar season. The following shows how they’ve stacked up against Uni Whites’ season stats since 2003:
- The highest points per game (2.2), equal to the infamous C’s of 2015.
- The only team to score more points was the A’s in 2003 (48), when they played 22 games.
- Most goals scored (86). Next was the A’s in 2003 with 71.
- Least goals conceded (19). Next was the A’s in 2016 with 20.
- 2nd least losses (2), bettered only by the D’s in 2015, and equal to the A’s in 2003.
- Ellery Shopen scored the 2nd most goals in a season (31). Only Richie Coburn has scored more (34 in the A’s in 2003).
One player who scored some big goals for the B’s this year was Patty Jenko. He notched up his 50th appearance for the Whites last week in the A’s against Sacred Heart.
Congrats also to Amir Khasanov who racked up his 100th match for the Whites in the final round. Amir once again showed his versatility by completing his century at left back, after Eddie succumbed to an ankle injury.