Registration and payment are due by March 18!
Once again, all players must register online with both the Adelaide Uni Sports Association (AUSA) and the Football Federation of Australia (FFA). You must pay your fees as part of registering with the AUSA.
For new players, fees will cover club shorts and socks.
- Adelaide University Students: $272
- Other students: $320 ($360 is to be paid up front, and the Whites will reimburse $40).
- Non-students: $360
Follow these steps to register with the AUSA and pay your fees for the season. The “AU Sport Membership” below provides you with insurance, covering any injury. You must pay by March 18.
- Go the AUSA Soccer Page.
- Click on [Join/Renew] at the top of the page.
- If you do not have an account, click on the registration link and create an account. Otherwise, sign in.
- Select group: “2017 amateur men player membership” and click “Click here to continue”
- Click the [Puchase] link to the right of “AU Soccer Club – 2017 amateur men player fees“
- Choose your team as “Uni Whites” and click “Add to Cart”
- If you are an Adelaide University student,
- click the [Purchase] link to the right of “AU Sport Membership – AU students only“
- click the [Purchase] link to the right of “AU Sport Membership – Associate Member“
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Follow the steps through to payment.
- You should receive an email with subject “Payment using AU Sport on line system”. Please forward this to [email protected], including your full name.
Follow these steps to register with the FFSA. You must register by March 18.
Go to the My Football Club Player Registration page.
If you have previously played for the Whites, or any other FFA club (including juniors), you already have an FFA number:
- If you know your FFA number, select the first option.
- Otherwise, select the second option to find it.
- If you cannot find your FFA number or retrieve your password, contact the Whites, or your previous club.
If you have never played for an FFA club, select the third option to create an FFA number.
Please update your contact details including email and emergency contact.
- Club: Adelaide University Soccer Club White (14010)
- Was the player’s last registration to play football in another country? Always answer NO!
- Payment: Manual Payment At Club
- Previous club: if your previous club was in another country, leave this blank.
You do not need to add a photo.
No payments are required online – choose manual payment.
If you need help, follow the Self Registration Guide.
Ignore any invoice you get from the FFSA. We will take care of this.